Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dear JJ Abrams:

Congratulations on being chosen to spearhead the continuation of my 2nd favorite movie franchise. One suggestion, please include this exchange before a major action sequence...

Leia: (to Han) "What are you doing?"
Han: "You know me. I always shoot first."
Leia: "I have a bad feeling about this."
Han smirks, shoots blaster.

Thank you in advance. May the Force be with you.


Love & Light Sabers,

John Brennan


P.S. In Star Trek (2009), young Kirk steals a car and blasts "Sabotage" by The Beastie Boys. Really? It's the friggin' 23rd century! This is almost akin to modern day gang bangers cranking lute music while on a drive-by. Do better.  I'm sorry. Small nitpick for an otherwise brilliant movie. Please avoid this type of faux pas in Episode VII. Gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment